Nice Android TV boxes and IPTV software

Exodux EX5 firmware

Notifications

[Solved] Exodux EX5 firmware  

RSS
Alex
 Alex
(@alex)

Hi, we are testing the EX5 samples and I'm impressed about its performance, I am sure that's because the 16-bits RAM.

Where can I get the .img firmware for this model? We are developing our android solution and fear at some point we will need a fresh install.

Best regards.

Advanced TV solutions

Posted : 03/12/2019 9:52 am
Topic Tags
administrator
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi, ask directly the sales representative for the .img. It will be easier for you.

Also, we are going to upload our firmwares to the website soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2019 9:59 am
Alex
 Alex
(@alex)

Ok, I am going to email her for this. Thanks for the help.

Advanced TV solutions

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2019 10:02 am
Martins D
(@martins-d)
Posted by: @alex

Hi, we are testing the EX5 samples and I'm impressed about its performance, I am sure that's because the 16-bits RAM.

Where can I get the .img firmware for this model? We are developing our android solution and fear at some point we will need a fresh install.

Best regards.

Are you developing over 1GB RAM version? I have seen this device is faster than S905w with 2GB RAM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2019 10:57 am
isko-33
(@isko-33)

I also noticed this. At begining didn't expect this difference for the price.

The exodux EX5, even 1GB seems few, it is too much better than S905W devices with that poor 4-bits RAM, so it doesn't matter if you have 1GB or 2GB, the bandwidth is the important.

There are other differences, CPUs at 2Ghz (for 1.2Ghz on S9905W), moving 1080p UI (instead that locked 720p UI on "W"), and 4K@60fps.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2019 11:06 am
Alex
 Alex
(@alex)
Posted by: @isko-33

I also noticed this. At begining didn't expect this difference for the price.

The exodux EX5, even 1GB seems few, it is too much better than S905W devices with that poor 4-bits RAM, so it doesn't matter if you have 1GB or 2GB, the bandwidth is the important.

There are other differences, CPUs at 2Ghz (for 1.2Ghz on S9905W), moving 1080p UI (instead that locked 720p UI on "W"), and 4K@60fps.

Exactly, this chip and its DDR modules are too much better and faster. We have compared them by running our apps.

Advanced TV solutions

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2019 11:09 am
Share: